Monday, April 19, 2010

The Yarn Tasting was a Great Time








A big Thank You to all that came. Those who couldn't make it were missed.
Tiffany once again showed her culinary talents creating two (2!) lamb cakes, each from scratch and delicious as well as beautiful.
I was blown away by how many people showed up. The store was crowded all day long and everyone seemed to enjoy the new yarns. I will be ordering some of the favorites in more colors. Let me know if there are any that you want in specific colors.

1 comment:

Goodman said...

It was so much fun! I can't wait for the new yarns to come in. I have projects already in mind for some of them... Like I need to have more projects. Didn't I say that all My needles were on WP's? Ha! I will just have to finish a project to start a new one. Wait, a better idea! Put the projects on stitch holders until I am ready for them! Oh yeah!